Thursday, June 14, 2012

Birthdays at the buffet...

My older brother Clint has 2 kids who have birthdays in June. Eryn turned 3 last week and Wesley will be 13 tomorrow. Clint invited Ken and I to go to dinner with them last night to celebrate their birthdays. Ken was feeling pretty darn lousy but insisted on going anyway. Clint's kids wanted to go the the Golden Corral Buffet. I think they like it so much because they can have as much or as little of anything they want and their not stuck with one thing off of the menu. Freedom if choice!

Here's my niece Camille. I'm not sure why she is pulling that face though. See her plate? The white stuff on the left are big chunks of blue cheese. Oh. So. Gross.


Cute birthday girl Eryn.


Wyatt and the Sickie.


Here's my #1! Wesley the teenage birthday boy!


Here's Clint!


Now I know where Camille got her face pulling skills from.


Eating ice cream.


Time for presents!




Ken and I got Eryn a bunch of clothes to stay at dad's house. She wasn't too interested in them but we also got her a princess birthday tiara and wand. She was REALLY interested in that.




What do you get a now 13 year old? A card... with cash.



He seemed happy with the money. He's been saving up and his dad is giving him birthday money too. Clint has the kids this weekend and they're going birthday shopping! Hopefully Wesley can find something he wants.


Here are the crazy kids!


Happy birthday Wesley and Eryn!
We're so glad you're both in our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment