Guess who's sick now... me! Argh! I woke up yesterday morning with a GIGANTIC uvula, again. It was huge and sore, and my head was all clogged up. This has happened several times in the past few months. Ken made me go to the doctor this time. Basically, the doctor told me that there is definitely something wrong but he isn't exactly sure what. He asked me if I had moved, switched jobs, or had something stressful happen recently. Of course there is stress - life is stressful. I guess that could be a trigger. Hmmm... he gave me some medicine and told me that I may need to see an E.N.T. specialist. I still have my tonsils and have been wondering if that has anything to do with it. My throat is still sore today and there are now two lovely canker's on my uvula as well. I'll ride it out and then skip the family doctor the next time this happens and go to an E.N.T. instead to get to the bottom of this craziness.
So I thought I'd share something that brought a smile to my face that I found on We Are Teachers. As a teacher, I've heard a few of these things before but got a good laugh out of a few of these.
Happy Tuesday everyone!


LOVE.IT! Sorry your sick again...no fun!
ReplyDelete