Ken and I went up to his sister Jaime's house for dinner last Sunday night. Ken's sister Cortnee rode up with us. Ken's mom was in town to help his sister paint their new house (which I LOVE, by the way) so we had a little get together... minus Ken's dad and other sister Alexa.
We didn't take a lot of pictures but here are a few. Here are Jaime's cute boys at the dinner table.
Jaime made strawberry Jello. I know it's not THAT exciting, but it tasted soooo good! Connor needed more too.
Jaime made a couple of pans of lasagna. It was delicious!
Here's the hostess herself. Sorry for posting the picture, Jaime. I like it so it stays. My blog, my rules. Ha ha!
Good.
Better.
Best!
We could have used you in the picture, Alexa!
Cute kids!
Is this girl not the cutest?! She is a sassy 25 year old trapped in a 4 year old body. We love her!
Thanks for the dinner, Jaime! It was yummy and a lot of fun to come up and see you and your family. It's our turn to host next. Load up the kiddies and come on down!
No comments:
Post a Comment