Monday, February 17, 2014

A very, very bad discovery...

A few weeks ago I found something almost disturbing on the internet. It looked deadly. It sounded deadly. After Ken and I did a little consulting with each other we decided that we would brave it. 

A new sweet treat... 
Chocolate Chip Cookie Peanut Butter Cup Brownies.
Yup.
All. Of. That. Smashed. Together.

Here are gory the details...
Pre-made cookie dough pressed into the bottom of a cake pan.


You'll need 24 snack size peanut butter cups - the ones that come in an 8 pack for about $1.00 at the grocery store. I like the peanut butter cups but Ken likes it with 24 Oreo's instead. I'll eat it either way... but I like the P.B. You can't go wrong either way.


Unwrap them,


and put them evenly on top of the cookie dough.


Mix up a little brownie batter,


and spread it on top of everything.


Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes. Let it cool. We let them sit overnight.


Uh huh. Chocolate chip cookie, peanut butter and gooey chocolate brownie in a very happy combination together.



Do everyone a favor and DON'T try to figure out the calorie or fat content. Don't ruin the party. Just skip that step. These have been a hit with everyone who has tried them at our house and they're super duper easy. Anyway, just thought we'd pass a little gluttony on to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment