I'm trying to save the world.
Well, one person's world.
I save a student, Miss "S", who I just love. Without going into detail on a public domain, I've become quite invested in this little one. I've been "checking in" with her family several times a week to try and take her for a day each weekend. We were able to have her with us a few weeks ago on a Saturday.
She LOVES to draw and color. She had a lot of fun at our house!
I took her to the nearby lake in our development to feed the ducks. She loved it!
Ken and I also took her to see Frozen. We all loved it!
Now I'm obsessed with THIS LINK.
The best part is that she still calls me Mrs. Adams in class (thank goodness) but she loves to write my name on her spelling tests.
Crasteena? Well, it's phonetically correct I suppose.



No comments:
Post a Comment