I didn't go to work today.
I had the luxury of spending the weekend with the stomach bug and wasn't on my a-game today. I laid low and let my stomach settle. I took a shower this afternoon (that's right, AFTER noon) and for the first time I noticed something about myself.
I. Hoard. Headbands.
I really think I do.
Every morning when I get ready, I put the same, small, black headband in my hair. When it breaks (and they always do) I go buy a new small, black headband. Here it is...
The weird thing is that I *think* I have a headband drawer. Yup. I said drawer. It has toenail polish, a clip and some hair elastics in it so I guess it's not entirely a headband drawer. Close enough though. The worst part is that when I'm at Target or WalMart I'll always peruse the hair accessory section in search for what? Some fantastic headband... for my drawer. Uh-huh.
On a happy note I accidentally discovered this last week while out and about with Ken. The hairspray on the right has been my crusty and crunchy friend for years. But now, I am upgrading to the friend with the pink lid. It's not just crusty and crunchy but it is MEGA crusty and crunchy. And guess what... it's wonderful!!
Random post, I know.
I hoard headbands and I love crust.
'Nuff said.



Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting again. I loved all of the pictures and posts. It makes me happy to see you and to know what has been going on.
ReplyDeleteThis just made me laugh out loud.
ReplyDeleteOh how I love your posts, you are so much fun!!!