Friday, April 17, 2009

My spring break...

I swiped this graphic from my friend Allison's blog. (thanks Allison!) It's truly how I've spent my last two days of spring break. And, it's how I plan on spending tomorrow as well. Here are twenty things I did over spring break that I did or didn't necessarily plan on doing...

1. Stressed out about my house painter.
2. Rejoiced that the painting is now all done and painter man is gone.
3. Spend some much anticipated time (dinner, lunch, movie) with my BFF Tiffany.
4. Got the oil changed on my car. It was it's first oil change. It feels old to me now.
5. WTH!! Shovel snow!!??
6. Book shopping for my classroom. Ummm.... classroom?
7. Worry about Tank and his crazy health issues.
8. Sleep in!!
9. Have some quality phone time with my mom. (while she was in NV)
10. Laundry.
11. Cleaning up after painter man.
12. Spending a little time with my dad. (while avoiding the painter)
13. Buying new jeans (another size smaller. Yippee! I'm down 25 lbs.)
14. Order new valances for my kitchen windows.
15. Shopping at Gardner Village.
16. Way too much shopping at Lowes and Home Depot.
17. Catching up on 2 missed episodes of The Office. 
18. Pickling my kidneys with a little too much Diet Coke consumption.
19. Taught Relief Society. Trials and tribulations are good for us. Really?
20. Went to my niece Camille's baptism. 

Hope everyone had a great week... even if YOU weren't on spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment