Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Grandma shirt...

So, I'm wearing this shirt today that I worry is a little "old lady-ish". It's not a new shirt, but I don't wear it that often. When I put it on this morning I thought it might look a little grandma-esque but it was already on my body and I needed to get out the door.

All morning long I've been polling the other teachers in my part of the school asking them if they think it makes me look like an old lady or not. Of course they say it doesn't (what else are they going to say?) and one teacher even said it looked "comfortable" (aka: grandma blouse worthy).

So I've had a little wardrobe complex this morning.

Then, my students came.

As I'm getting their homework folders out of the basket to check, one of my students comes running over and yells...

"Miss Chidester, my grandma has that same shirt!"

I am not kidding one bit. True story. 
Well... that answers that. 
(I hate how honest kids can be sometimes!!)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the laugh! That is the funniest thing I've heard in awhile!

    ReplyDelete