Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Spring has sprung at my house...

Welcome Spring!!
About a year and a half ago I bought a professional SLR digital camera--well, mom and dad bought it for me for Christmas. I had taken a photography class and LOVED it. It was a great class because we got to not only shoot pictures but we got to develop our own pictures as well. It was pretty interesting. I am about as amateur as it gets and I don't really shoot anything other than random junk. However, with spring in the air and only 21 days of school left (but who's counting really, ha ha) I decided to get out and shoot a little bit in my yard yesterday.

So, here is a some of the springtime at Kristina's house.






(this one above of the unopened tree blossoms is my favorite)










2 comments:

  1. I love them. Beautiful pictures and you have a beautiful yard. I can't wait for you to help me with my new yard :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. I need to invest in a nice camera like yours. I am stealing your summer countdown. Hope you don't mind. It makes up for you stealing me nothing to do list. Haha!

    ReplyDelete