
Evidently, I am a victim of blog stalking.
I myself am not a stalker.
But, I am being stalked by various people out there.
I'm fine with it.
I'm not at all mad about it.
I think it's kind of funny because I certainly don't find my own life THAT interesting.
I guess with the wedding announcement people want info. Everyone (friends and family) is wanting details, pictures, etc.
I've decided to go private, but Ken thinks maybe I shouldn't.
He says it's more fun to let people stalk us.
Hmmmmm....
How do you know if your being stalked? I am obviously stalking you...but I want to know who is stalking me!!
ReplyDeleteKristina, how could you let the cat out of the bag...geeze I was having so much fun! Denise, if it shall be known, I am one of the stalkers...aka Kristina's cousin from Missouri...her mother let us outsiders know about her blog so I have been keeping tabs on her life through her blog since we do not see each other very often :)-
ReplyDeleteAhhhh... Cindy, if were only you! The true stalkers are the people in both of our wards. They talk about it! And how did his family officially find out we were engaged? My blog. Yep. They came across it before he called them. I had no idea they were spying in. I don't care that they are, I just felt bad that's how they got the news. Oh well. Public domain, I guess!
ReplyDeleteOh now that is funny, well in a way! I seriously am laughing on that one...
ReplyDeleteI fully admit I am one of your stalkers. Ever since I saw your blog on Facebook, I check it about every ten days. I always loved you as Ben's teacher and even though we never talk I still think you are cool and like to see how you are doing (I hope that doesn't sound creepy). Plus some of your posts are seriously funny.
ReplyDeleteI am definitely going to be blog stalking you now that I know you have a blog! I just saw you on FB and can't wait to keep in touch through cyberspace. I am so excited to hear that you are getting married. I'm scouring to see who you are marrying and a pic. :)
ReplyDelete