Monday, April 12, 2010

Catholic for an evening...

One thing that I love about Ken is how talented he is.
(BTW... if he's reading this he's totally rolling his eyes right now)
Well... he's incredible in a lot of ways. He has a great personality and incredible sense of humor, an incredible testimony of our Savior, and an INCREDIBLE ability to choose someone amazing to marry, just to name a few. I'm just saying... the boy has talent.
(I'm pretty sure he's talented at washing dishes, doing laundry, making beds, mowing lawns, and vacuuming... we'll soon find out)

Ken is beyond talented as a musician. He has his degree in Organ Performance and continually amazes me with brilliance. Currently he is singing in a choir to finish some credits he needed for graduation from the U of U. He has been singing with The Salt Lake Choral Artists and I get to accompany him to performances. Last night's concert was music by Rachmaninoff and was performed at The Cathedral of the Madeliene in Salt Lake.



The concert ended up being standing room only. It was packed! The acoustics in the chapel were amazing and the sound was heavenly. I was so glad the concert was held in the cathedral. It truly made the concert seem like a spiritual experience rather than just a concert.

The building was beautiful as well!


This is the main chapel where the concert was held.
BEAUTIFUL!



My future marriage is looking like it will be full of art and culture.
I CAN'T WAIT!!

1 comment: