Dear blog stalkers of the AF 26th Ward,
Welcome to my blog! I hope you feel free to visit my blog sight as often as you like. Feel free to make any comments as well. Seriously. No sarcasm here. I'm glad to know you're out there in the cyber world checking in every now and again. Welcome, welcome!
Lots of love for your ward organist...
Kristina
Hi Kristina, my name is Janey Nichols and I'm a 26th ward blog stocker....there! I said it. Please to meet you. I convessed to your Ken last Sunday (I've been out of town or I would have sooner....) I have been reading your blog since that exciting day after Valentines when the big news came out in RS of Ken's engagement and we all turned to each other in puzzlement quirying "to whom?" I hugged Ken after our meetings and he acted in his usual Ken-like fashion and gave me no details other then "my family doesn't even know, although her blog was found...." That's all I needed to know and I went on the blog hunt. Yes, I'm considerably nosey, but I too love Ken...not the way you do of course. I'm a happily married women, and I'm old. I love Ken as a favorite, smart aleck, easily missed understood nephew that although is appreciated of his huge musical talents, think he's cranky...I find him brilliant, tender hearted, hilarious, and painfully honest, and just a plain hoot! He became by favorite person in the ward when my family first moved here, and has remained so (much to his chagrin I'm sure) I have enjoyed blogstocking you and as I told Ken, "I love her! She's adorable!" and gave him my blessing...even though I wasn't asked. I'm extremely happy for you both even though I'm very very sad to see Ken leave my ward, and its not just for his organ playing. I will miss his friendship greatly. Guess I'll have to shop at Kolher's.
ReplyDeleteI hope to meet you in person soon....until then, please don't go private. This has been so much fun (I am easily entertained.)
I too have a blog and you're welcome to look at it anytime (like you have much time) but I haven't updated since Christmast 2009. Maybe I'll update today...
Oh, and congratulations on your engagement!