Wedding "jitters" seem bad enough, but the problem is compounded every time someone says to me... "that is non-refundable." It makes me a little crazy to think that! I hate hearing someone say that because in essence they're really saying "I hope you know what you're doing because if you change your minds you aren't getting one red cent of this back!"
Okay then.
Well, here is one more thing that Ken and I are adding to our non-refundable stock pile.
Airline tickets!
This afternoon, he officially booked and paid for two round trip honeymoon tickets to where?
Europe!
Here's a little preview of a few of the things we'll be seeing in just a few months...
Climb on the airplane... off we go!

Welcome to Paris, France

The Paris Opera House
(won't this picture look even better with Ken and I posing in front of it?)

Bastille Square

Versailles

Eiffel Tower
(I want to do one of those incredibly cheezy pictures where it looks like I'm holding it in my hand... you know what I'm talking about?)

Notre Dame Cathedral
(think it will cost extra to see a hunchback?)

The Louvre Museum
(certainly a National Treasure moment...)
Wecome to London, England

Stonehenge
(can anyone tell me how THIS happened?)

Westminster Abbey
(Ken and I will stick with the Mt. Timp temple but HELLO!)

Kew Gardens

Shakespeare Globe Theatre
(Shakespearean Festival in Cedar City can't hold a candle to this)

Tate Gallery

Big Ben
(ding, dong)

Changing of the Guard

Piccadilly Circus

Tower Bridge
(falling down, falling down, falling down)
There's more on our "to see" list like...
The London Zoo, Abbey Road, The musical Wicked, Buckingham Palace, and The National Gallery just to name a few.
You are going to have so much stinkin' fun!!!!! I can't wait to see your pictures!!! Yay!!!
ReplyDeleteFun Fun Fun!! What a great honeymoon!! Take lots of pics.
ReplyDeleteAMAZING! I have to all of those places and you will not be disapointed!
ReplyDeleteWahoo!!!! You guys are going to have so much fun! What a great opportunity...maybe I'll stow away in your suitcase:)
ReplyDeleteI wish I was getting married.... LOL
ReplyDelete