
It's been a long, long, long week.
I always struggle at school the last few days before a break.
My brain knows what's coming.
My system starts to go into "hibernation" mode.
Spring Break is next week. ALL of next week.
Including Saturdays and Sundays, I will have 9 work-free, sleep in days.
Joy! Joy! Joy!
I do have a few things I want to accomplish during my week off.
- Sleep a little.
- Watch General Conference.
- Get a pedicure with Kimberly.
- Totally clean out my garage so when Ken moves in it will be all ready for him.
- Find a printing service for our wedding invitations. We have all of the invitations, they're just blank right now.
- Sleep a little more.
- Work in my backyard.
- Meet with the wedding planner on Tuesday at noon to talk through a few things.
- Meet up with a few friends.
- Roberts, Rod Works, and Gardner Village HERE I COME!!
No comments:
Post a Comment