I am SO over this Utah weather. As I sit here and type this from my classroom during my prep time, it's snowing outside. Ummm... it's April 29th already. Can't we be done with snow yet? I know I am way past done. (or finished, as Ken would encourage me to say) I'm super anxious to get working more in my yard. I've got flats of flowers sitting in my garage just waiting to be planted.
It SHOULD look like this outside.

But instead it looks like THIS.

What gives?
AMEN! I am so sick of this weather. I guess it's lucky I have a good immune system so I don't always get sick standing out in it all day. *SIGH
ReplyDeleteYou definately need some warmth and sunshine! I have been heard about the crazy weather you have been having from Amanda and Stephanie...enough is enough. As I sit here and type it is 80 degrees, wind blowing like crazy, sun is shining. I will send some your way....here's to better weather :)
ReplyDeleteI fled to Arizona even to get away from Utah's crazy weather...well that wasn't the main reason for coming, but the warmer and for the most part hot weather is something I look forward too. As I sat at the airport waiting to board my flight, looking at the gloomy skies, I couldn't help but daydream of how I'd soon be basking in the warm sun on a lounge chair, reading a book, watching my grandkids frolic in the pool...wearing shorts and tshirts and flip flops..instead, Arizona too is having unseasonably cooler weather and I'm wishing I brought some socks! Man!
ReplyDelete