Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I can't taste or smell...

What a way to spend my Spring Break. I woke up Saturday morning feeling awful. This picture is pretty much how I feel, although I haven't been staying in bed. I went to the doctors yesterday and they put me on an antibiotic. Dayquil and Airborne don't seem to be helping much either. My nose feels about as good as the one in the picture, but thankfully all of my Kleenex's have managed to make it into the garbage. Argh! I hate being sick! On the upside, however, I have gotten a few things crossed off my to do list. Ken and I solidified a lot of wedding details today with the wedding planner. And sick or not, I'm cleaning out the garage tomorrow. 

In the meantime, I'm going to sit right here and finish watching the movie Psycho while drinking my diet Coke which tastes like wet fizz, thanks to this head cold.

2 comments:

  1. Cute new blog post! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually what I meant was cute new blog LOOK. As you can tell it's 3:05 am. I can't sleep. Good thing it's spring break.

    ReplyDelete