Monday, June 28, 2010

And then there's THIS to deal with...

If you've read my blog for longer than two days you've probably heard my complain about having to move classrooms. Especially because it was only across the hall. As I've said before, it's better than having to move to an entirely different school or been laid off. But, my new room is one more thing for me to get finished before the wedding. I refuse to come back from a fantastic European honeymoon with the new hubby and face this...





Yep. Lovely, isn't it?
That is the current state of my new classroom, and yes, it is ALL my stuff. It's a disaster! I need to get myself to my school and get everything put away. Everything is completely out of my old classroom. That's good. But things are scattered all over my new classroom. That's bad. I need to get organized and situated.

And...
the school is sure on the ball!
Here is a picture of my classroom door. It's looked like that for a few weeks.


and my faculty box in the office.


Evidently, they don't waste time at that place!
And, none of the other faculty have figured out yet that Adams is really Chidester. I have a Chidester "pile" forming in the office since no one can find me. Classic!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your blog! I can relate to that mess...due to summer school in my building, my piles are building in our loft, swallowing anyone who dares to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing makes it more real then the name plate! I feel for you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete