Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tank is local royalty...

I just got home from being at a writing conference for the district. I checked my voicemail once I got home and what do you know... there is a message from the place that grooms my dog, Tank.

And who was chosen as "Pet of the Week"?

Tank!
yep... that's right. This little guy.
And exactly what prizes accompany Tanks new title?
Well...

$50 gift card from DS Portraits
We know Ken won't be using that - he hates pictures!
$5 off your next grooming visit
Ken is a little hairy, but I'll use that one on Tank.
$10 gift certificate from Rib City
Sorry Tank, Ken gets to help use this one!

Yard of the Month AND Pet of the Week all in June?
Wow. That's all I can say. Wow.
Hilarious!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm honored to know both you and Tank. I got your invitation in the mail today!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! I love that cute little guy! We definitely still need to go to lunch. I will give you a call soon and figure it out! Your wedding invitations are totally you--I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Tank!! That's so awesome.

    ReplyDelete