Hi Kristina! I am your newest stalker....I saw your blog on your facebook account and figured since you love stalkers so much I would join in. Can I just say that you are SO cute! I love your blog, and I can't wait to see the announcement. One month!!!! YAY
Oh. PS. This is Ken's cousin Melissa. If you want access to my blog send me your email in FB so noone steals it and I will add you. Like I said, I did go private, but I would love to add you if you want to read about my boring life. lol
So excited for you!!!
ReplyDeleteWhy did you have to drive to 3 different cities? Did you have that many invites??
ReplyDeleteHi Kristina! I am your newest stalker....I saw your blog on your facebook account and figured since you love stalkers so much I would join in. Can I just say that you are SO cute! I love your blog, and I can't wait to see the announcement. One month!!!! YAY
ReplyDeleteOh. PS. This is Ken's cousin Melissa. If you want access to my blog send me your email in FB so noone steals it and I will add you. Like I said, I did go private, but I would love to add you if you want to read about my boring life. lol
ReplyDelete