Sunday, June 27, 2010

Lemonade stand...

Yesterday afternoon, the neighbors that live two houses south of me were selling lemonade in front of their house. I was out working in my yard when their cute little 4 year old, Isaiah, came running over. He excitedly asked me if I wanted to buy some lemonade or a popsicle from him. I told him that I didn't because I had just opened a new can diet coke. He looked pretty devastated. I gave him a few dollars and told him to have fun selling his things.

That was yesterday at about 3:00 p.m.

This afternoon, I was sitting in Sacrament Meeting and Isaiah came over to me during one of the speakers. Here was the conversation...

Isaiah: "Hi Sister Chidester."
Me: "Hi Isaiah. What's up?"
Isaiah: "Did you get the lemonade and popsicle I left you?"
Me: "No. When did you leave it for me?"
Isaiah: "Yesterday after you gave me the money. You said you didn't want one but I thought you might change your mind."
Me: "Where did you leave it? I didn't see it."
Isaiah: "On your door. Look there when you get home."

And then he skipped back to his seat.

I don't use my front door. I typically go in and out through the garage. When I got home today from church I went to the front door and this is what I saw...

That Isaiah is too cute!

1 comment:

  1. Aww... that is too cute!! I like your new background by the way!!

    ReplyDelete