Thursday, June 10, 2010

And the winner is...

We've chosen an engagement photo!!
(I am marrying the most handsome man, I swear!! I love this guy!!)
Now all we need to do is finish up with addressing the invitations.
Only 47 days to go until the big day!
Yikes!

3 comments:

  1. I love it!! That's a really cute picture of you guys! 47 days?? For real?! That is going to FLY by. I'm so excited for you guys! Oh yeah... you probably still need my mailing address. I will send that to you right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! The picture is great. I am so happy for you two. Thanks for keeping us up to date with the wedding plans through your blog...it is fun to watch from Chicago!! Looking forward to getting to know you better...
    Ken's sister, Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. cute. good pick. I would have never guessed it back in the color guard days that you two would end up together, but you look very cute together and I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete