Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kens new "habit"...

Soooo... Ken and Tank have quite the friendship. Tank has become very "protective" of Ken and is always very concerned with what Ken is doing. If Ken leaves the house and I'm home, Tank walks circles looking for him or will just hide under the bed until Ken comes back. Tank prefers to sleep closer to Ken than he does to me. And in the morning if I'm out of bed before Ken is, Tank want nothing to do with me. If I try to move him or get him to go outside, he stays right by Ken and growls at me.

I am not exactly sure why because Ken has a new way to torment Tank. Clearly, Tank must not mind because he still LOVES Ken.


Below are 3 pictures of my favorite guys.




Ken's little habit of tying up Tank. Tank just looks like he's given up.




Poor thing!


Oh geez!


Doesn't Tank just look absolutely pathetic in this picture? The sad thing is, he is sitting on Ken's lap just taking it all in stride. What a champ!

I'm glad Ken has found some entertainment!


1 comment: