Saturday, September 11, 2010

Not in love...

I am not in love with the new look of my blog.
My friend Becki Jo emailed me this morning asking me why my blog had been deleted. I logged on to check, and the site where I had previously gotten my backgrounds and templates had some weird thing going on so it had deleted my stuff as well. Frustration! So, I chose a basic "fall-ish" looking background and reformatted the entire blog. I'm not in love with it at all. Oh well. At least I have my blog back.


1 comment:

  1. I had something similar, only just my background was deleted. I went back to the site I got my background from and found they'd changed the HTML code. At least you still have all your blog posts and stuff - and not have to start all over. :) Good luck with the new blog; until you find another one you like better, that is.

    ReplyDelete