
Glad it's Friday. So very glad.
What I want most is some sleep.
Ken and I do have some fun things planned for the weekend. Here are a few things we're going to do...
Mow the lawns (well, fun for me at least)
Finish putting up our fall decorations
Sleep
Proof the wedding photos at the photographer (I STILL haven't seen any)
Go to lunch with my mom
Work on getting Ken's old place all cleaned and ready to leave... for good
Sleep
Laundry
Clean the house (again, only fun for me)
See the broadway production of Lion King at the Capitol Theater (followed by great dinner out)
Should be a pretty fun weekend. I'll have to post about the Lion King next. We've had the tickets since before we were engaged so we've been looking forward to it for a while now. We're pretty excited... although I'm not sure anything can top seeing Wicked. We'll see!
Have fun at Lion King!
ReplyDelete