Yay for a new blog design I actually like!
I am not a person who follows the tabloids, Hollywood happenings, or celebrity scandals at all. But how can you not be aware of Lady Gaga? You may not know her music (I don't) or care to know anything about her (I don't) but her latest outfit she wore to the MTV Music Awards was just too disturbing to not notice.
Not wanting to give Lady Gaga too much credit, I only chose a few pictures of her.
Below is one of her many weird and distracting outfits she's worn.




Ok I actually like lady gaga, she is totally weird and don't care much for her style...but her music is funky. Anyway, that is just SICK and WRONG!!!!! Seriously, she showed up in that meat dress? I bet it stunk SO bad.
ReplyDeleteI have heard her name, not her music, nor do I care to start listening to her music. I like to be funny and random at times, but wearing a dress made of meat? That is absurd!! The others would be good for a Halloween costume. I am more than slightly disturbed at these pictures...
ReplyDeleteP.S. I like your new blog! It is very you :)
ReplyDeleteI'll bet she stunk. She is strange.
ReplyDeleteThat woman is a spaz.
ReplyDelete