Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 2 – A photo of something you ate today.

If you're wondering what my random posts are all about, click here
That should explain it.

Day 2 is to post a picture of something I ate today. 
Well, today I had my very first experience with...


Shake 'n Bake.
And not just Shake n' Bake, parmesan Shake n' Bake!!
Below is my pre-cooked shaken experiment.


Yes siree! I shook a little chicken and baked it. We topped it off with tomato sauce and provolone. I also cooked up some rolls. Yum!


Dinner is served!
Parmesan chicken, au gratin potatoes with peas for me and salad for Ken. Add the rolls and a Diet Coke and it becomes a completely balanced meal! Hee hee!


Oh yeah...
and for dessert, we made chocolate lava cake sundaes.
I think the cocoa beans really round out the meal. Legumes, right?


That's PLENTY of food, I'd say!

3 comments:

  1. Where's the hot mustard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your meal looks yummy- I LOVE shake and bake :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude - that's six different things! We are doing good to get one thing on the table around here. I figure it doesn't matter much because my daughter won't eat whatever it is anyway.

    ReplyDelete