I'm still continuing my 30 days worth of posts.
You can read about it here.
So today's assignment it to post a picture of the last thing I purchased. Since today is Sunday, my last purchase was made last night. Here you go...
You can read about it here.
So today's assignment it to post a picture of the last thing I purchased. Since today is Sunday, my last purchase was made last night. Here you go...
That's right!
It's almost March and I bought a fall wreath last night.
I was out and about and stopped at Robert's Crafts just to see what I could see. I found this wreath sitting on a shelf in the middle of nowhere, and of course it didn't have a tag on it. I took it up to the cashier and she called over the manager. Clearly it's leftover from fall and would have been on clearance a while back. The manager told me she'd sell it to me for $24.00. Although it's a really nice wreath with nuts and berries, I told her there was no way... it was from the fall.
She sold it to me for $6.00.
Score!
It may not do me much good right now, but I will have a new November wreath to junk up in a few months! Woo hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment