Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 7 – Your dream wedding.

My dream wedding. 
Let's see...

I would get married in a big castle,

to Prince Charming.

All of my family and friends would be there, along with Charming's Royal Family too!

We would eat some delicious food, fit for a king...

in a big fancy ballroom...

with many of our loved ones.

And of course there would be cake!!

People from all over the kingdom will come and stand in an eternally long line to see the Prince and I.

The only thing that would make this fairy tale better is...

if I were a size 2.

Oh well. Not every fantasy comes true... just the important ones!

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha I love it. Yeah wouldn't that be great?!?! But, then we would have something else that we thought was not so perfect. Lucky for us we married people that love us for....US :)

    ReplyDelete