I got home from work yesterday at about 5:30 p.m. and crawled straight into bed. I don't know why. I slept A LOT over the weekend but was completely exhausted yesterday. When Ken got home from school he came in the bedroom and laid down too. Tank goes wherever we go so naturally he joined in the snoozing. I got up about 10:30 p.m. to take my makeup off and get into some comfier clothes. When I came back into the room, this is what I saw...
Ha ha!
It cracked me up! Ken and Tank were sound asleep and both snoring, I might add. And check out the mutt... he's all sprawled out and more or less tucked in. I mean seriously... even if you're anti indoor animals (Tank's breed doesn't shed, btw) how can you say this isn't the cutest! I'm just sayin...
No comments:
Post a Comment