Wednesday, April 18, 2012

310/365 - Fun, fun memories...


I got a text yesterday from Heather, one of my old Color Guard girls, letting me know that she had some pictures she wanted to email me that were taken at a bridal shower they had thrown for me. I hadn't seen most of these girls for years. Most of them are married now and are mothers. I was the Color Guard director for 8 years and had an average of 25-30 girls each year. I met a lot of amazing people and it was a huge part of my life for a long time. Now it's all memories and boxes full of pictures. I'm so glad to have a few more updated pictures to add to my memories. Thanks, Heather!

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap, when did this event happen?!? If I wasn't already moved to SD ya'll are in big trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Andrea's "Holy crap. Big trouble" comment. You were a fabulous director. We all loved you!

    ReplyDelete