So about a year and a half ago I posted about a book I wanted to get but really couldn't find. You can see that post HERE. Well, I was ordering a bunch of books off of Amazon for a reading program I use and thought I'd search a little more for the Franny B. Kranny book. I was able to order it out of the United Kingdom and it arrived yesterday. I read it to my class this morning. They all laughed when I showed them the cover.
What do you think?
Any resemblance?
I am so glad that I was introduced to this book and even more glad I was able to finally order it in. It may become my book to read on the first day of school as my introduction to my new little firsties. I just need to find a bird to add to it...



LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha! I love it!
ReplyDeleteI'll start looking for a bird for you. :)
ReplyDelete