Friday, August 14, 2009

Demolished by choice...

So I decided that since the majority of my house was going to be BRAND NEW, I was pretty sure that I needed a new kitchen as well. It's a little "splurge" just for me. The new cabinets will be installed in the next week or so. They'll be a light oak and match my new floor... which goes against everything the designers will tell you. Oh well. I'm also feeling the need to get new appliances. I'm adding back in a dishwasher too! The woman I bought the home from had it taken out when she modified the kitchen. I can certainly live without one (and have for 12 years) but am glad to add one in while everything is a chaotic mess. Pretty exciting stuff...
My kitchen a few days ago...
The current state of my kitchen.

Let's hope the "after" photo's are worth it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment