Name that title tune! Kip's wedding song on Napoleon Dynamite.
Speaking of technology, my mom is always a sport to try new things. She's always wanting to take classes and learn new things. That's definitely her "thing". While the rest of us seem pretty content to glide through life with the mere knowledge we have obtained to this point, my mom is always looking for more. I'm pretty sure THAT gene didn't get passed on to me. I mean, I teach first grade. Isn't that reverting or something?
The other night I introduced her to the world of online games. Who knew! Up to this point she has been a free cell junkie, staying up until CRAZY hours of the night/morning to play it. I downloaded an icon that connects her to PopCap Games where she can sample a bunch of mindless, time wasting games. On this particular night she was really into Bejeweled. Another favorite is Zuma, which I must admit can be really fun... or so I've heard.
I'm thinking about getting her a wii for Christmas... what do you think?
I love your mom! Have her come over sometime to play Wii, she'd love it.
ReplyDelete