Yes, Miranda. Thank you for coming forward. :) I think a lot more people could follow your example. Heeheehee... And btw... I've been on your blog a time or two. Cute kids!!
Ok fine, I've been blog stalking you too. I've been meaning to leave you a comment, telling you how happy I am that you're on Facebook and have a blog so we can "keep in touch". I am so sorry about your house! But it is looking fabulous so far. Hope you had a great first day of school today!
Yes, I'll make my confession too. This is Chelsee by the way. I don't leave comments because it won't let me unless I'm signed into my account, and I'm usually not... So, today is my day of commenting!
Been blog stalking you. Found your blog through the great stalking network known as facebook. Does this count as a comment?
ReplyDeleteYes, Miranda. Thank you for coming forward. :) I think a lot more people could follow your example. Heeheehee...
ReplyDeleteAnd btw... I've been on your blog a time or two. Cute kids!!
Ok fine, I've been blog stalking you too. I've been meaning to leave you a comment, telling you how happy I am that you're on Facebook and have a blog so we can "keep in touch". I am so sorry about your house! But it is looking fabulous so far. Hope you had a great first day of school today!
ReplyDeleteYes, I'll make my confession too. This is Chelsee by the way. I don't leave comments because it won't let me unless I'm signed into my account, and I'm usually not... So, today is my day of commenting!
ReplyDelete