I get the most random things told to me in the course of a day. It's not like I ask, or even like they raise their hand to tell me. They'll just walk up to me and blurt out some of the most bizarre things. Here are a few from the past few days...
(I write them down as soon as I finish laughing)
"Did you know that a true loves kiss is a long kiss and it’s disgusting!"
"My mom said I need an aspirin every six minutes."
"I got new toothpaste."
"Did you know that I have a pet lion that lives in a cage?"
"My dad’s having laser surgery." I asked "On what?" "On his laser."
"Guess what! My birthday is on the 29th of Christmas."
"I broke my neck last night."
"Miss Chidester, can I have a band aid for my hurtie?"
"When will it be time for George Lopez?" - I have NO idea what that was.
That is great!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the laugh! You've gotta love that age! And the tampon story was hilarious! Did you ever find out where they got them from? Not to mention the poor secretaries face when you dropped them off on her desk...
ReplyDelete