So tonight me, my BFF Tiffany, and my friend Kim went out to a movie and dinner together. We went and saw the new flick 500 Days of Summer. I loved it!! It's one of those low budget Fox Searchlight independent type movies, which often times can be really good. I thought it was great! I loved the main male character, Tom Hansen. I can TOTALLY relate to this guy. He has this crazy need to define his friendship/relationship with Summer. Yikes! I've never heard of anything like THAT before! (insert small giggle and rolling eyes here as you scroll down six or seven posts ago) Who needs to define crap like that?? Seriously.Anyhow... I recommend the movie. Let me know what you think if you see it or have seen it!
Great movie! Thanks for going with me. What are we going to do once school starts... ?
ReplyDelete