Saturday, September 25, 2010

Finally... WEDDING PICTURES!!

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!
We finally have some wedding photos to post. Yay!!
We proofed them yesterday and chose a few to put on the blog.
(All photos are copyrighted by Scott Hancock Photography and used by permission.)

So without further ado...

It was a BEAUTIFUL day for a wedding!








My mom and nephew Jake waiting for Ken and I to come out of the temple.



Wait for it, wait for it...




Here we are! Ta-da!
Mr. and Mrs. Ken Adams!






The two of us with our moms.



My mom with Ken.



My mom and I.



Ken with his mom - I love these photos!




My family.



Kens parents, two of his three sisters and one of his two brothers-in-law.




Our whole group!



Is it a sin to have diet Coke on the temple grounds? On July 27th, it was mighty hot. Diet Coke was the only thing that got us though shooting pictures!




Here we are!






This is my good friend Kim. She was with us and the photographer as we were shooting pictures around the temple grounds. She was also in charge of carrying our diet Cokes which was a VERY IMPORTANT job!!



Yes, that is a water bottle crammed down the front of Kim's shirt.



The Chidester family.



My immediate family. Mom, dad and brothers Clint and Brian.



The Adams family.



Ken with his sisters Jaime, Cortnee, and Alexa.



Here we are for the luncheon!






The cake!







The menu:
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Mashed Potatoes
Sauteed Vegetables
Salad
Rolls
Lime Lemonade












Reception pictures will be following soon!
(Our photographer only took pictures of the temple, families and luncheon for us.)
More pictures will come!!


10 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures! You two look so happy....I particularly love the pictures with the diet coke, however, the Ken I know was strictly a diet pepsi fan....or so I thought. Ken! Your sisters are so pretty! You two make such a good looking, happy, fun couple and I can't quit smiling about it cause I'm that happy for you! Thanks for sharing ya cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I feel like a big goof now! And who knew Ken could take such good pictures! Handsome couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures!! You are a beautiful bride! I love your wedding day looked amazing! I absolutely love your top! and your cake was awesome. What a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kids LOVED looking at these pictures! My favorite is the one below where you wrote "Here we are." That is a great picture of the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok first of all. Your pictures are amazing. For Ken not liking his picture taken, he looks great in all of them. I LOVE the one of him with his sisters. He is just too cute. LOVE the pics of you two at the temple and that you have Diet Cokes. At least you know your priorities. Temple sealing. Check. Diet Coke. Check. Perfect:) The reception pics look so yummy- I would say it looked like an all around great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so beautiful, Kristina! I thought your cake was perfect. Not too froo froo. Simple and elegant. It was fun to see your whole family too! Your parents haven't changed a bit in the last 10+ years!

    It looks like it was an amazing day.
    -kirsta

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the pictures with Kim in the background! I wish I would have been there!! Also, that picture where you are looking at Ken that is black and white is BEAUTIFUL of you! The Hampton House looked amazing! I love these pictures. You look so happy in them. I feel happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. of course Ken had Diet Coke on the temple grounds. I love how happy you both look!

    (this is whitney ex-coworker of Ken's, by the way, he recently gave me the blawg address so I could follow)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH I love them!! I have been WAITING for these--so wish I had been there in real life. PS, did you ever get my wedding gift in the mail? I hate mailing stuff--I'm never sure if it actually ever gets there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw your blog on facebook and decided to stalk you. The pictures are beautiful! Your wedding was beautiful! I hope everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete