Yes siree, this is the place!
Here are my top 4 reasons I love to eat at Cheesecake Factory.
1. Bread
Meals must be eaten with bread, I think. They always give you yummy bread and you can always be a big pig and ask for more.
2. Barbecue Ranch Chicken Salad
I always ask for extra crunchy onions on the top.
3. Orange Chicken
Delicious, delicious, delicious! Even MORE delicious with a little extra sauce.
4. Shrimp Scampi
Heaven with a side of pasta.
And for dessert?
Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake for me!
And if I go without Ken, a slice of Linda's Fudge Cake comes home with me just for him.
A close second favorite would be...
I LOVE their Chicken Marsala. Best ever!!












I LOVE Cheesecake Factory. It is SO good. I get their sweet corn tamales for an appetizer- SO yummy. I love all of their main dishes, too. The cheesecake I like is the fudge brownie cheesecake.....so freaking good!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete