I want you to know I was all tucked into my comfy bed listening to my husband snore when all of a sudden I realized I hadn't blogged yet. So, I snuck out of bed and am blogging at ten minutes to midnight. Going back to work (after having time off) and sitting through all of those meetings today has made my brain mushy. Oh well. I have kids in my classroom beginning this Tuesday. Wish me luck.
While we were in San Diego, we went to the zoo for a second time. We saw a lot more animals.
Without sounding racist, Ken and I decided that most Asian tourists wear anything and everything at the same time. We saw a lot of strange attire, but this hat was one of our favorites!
I got brave and rode the tram for a second time.
The second time wasn't any better than the first time. Have you noticed my severe lack of makeup on this vacation?
We also watched some Chinese acrobats. Those girls were WAY too pliable!
Can you see in this one that the bottom girls are all bent crazy and resting their chins on the ground. Ewww...
We also ventured to Balboa Park. It was pretty fun! We went in search of a giant organ pavilion for Ken. Found it!!
Too bad it was all closed up. Evidently there is a gigantic organ behind the white garage-type door. I felt bad that Ken wasn't able to see it.
We wandered around some more before going back to the hotel. Another day checked off on our summer vacation!
Looks like you guys had an awesome trip!! I would LOVE a vacation right now, and my kiddo would have gone wild in that zoo. Good job on getting that fun time in before you had to go back to school. :) I bet you love that your summer's are your own now and not filled with band camp. :)
ReplyDelete