It's late and I need to get to bed.
We just got home. Ken and I went out with my friend Nuke (click here to read about her) and her sister Michelle tonight. I hadn't seen Michelle for over 15 years. It was so fun to visit with her! We went to Texas Roadhouse and ate way too much food and laughed until we were sick to our stomachs with tears streaming down our faces.
Don't you just love friends who really know, understand, and appreciate the true meaning of...
dim lighting and banjos
John
popping popcorn
foam
Slimer
in laws (not mine, hers)
turkeys
a case of KY Jelly
neck hair
faceless babies
medical procedures
"spadered"
Jay Bird
double decker buses
hardwood floors and squeaky furniture
Senior Citizens
Ex-husbands (hers, not mine)
lunch lady shirts
...all while being able to talk about the seriousness of divorce, disappointment, family, futures, emotional battles, our Heavenly Father, and enduring friendships. As the old quote goes...


No comments:
Post a Comment