Monday, August 29, 2011

143/365 - Fences and A/C...

The time has come.
My cute dad tried to put off the inevitable by trying to fix our fence a few weeks ago. Ken and I bit the bullet and today, our back fence came down. The posts were rotted. It's about a 20 year old fence and is badly in need of replacing. Here's the before...




and the after.



While the fence was being torn out, the air conditioning man came. It was pretty exciting around our house!


Here's a nice shot of the A/C man and the fence that was quickly beginning to pile up.



Ken was off at BYU experiencing his first day as a grad student. He missed out on all of the fun. The good thing about the two visits were...
1. Nothing was wrong with the A/C. It just needed a tune up and a cleaning.
2. We have wide open space in the back yard. Tank may be on a leash for a few days, but the new fence should be finished on Friday.

And in the meantime, the bank account is just slowly depleting. Oh well. Welcome to home ownership.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! Sorry about the creepy comment. Have you adjusted your settings for comments? You can mark a person as spam and you can block anonymous comments. It probably won't stop everything but it might help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, look who can post... when I'm at work. LOL. I don't know why I can't post at home but I can at work. That is so weird. Congrats on the new fence and getting your AC fixed :)

    ReplyDelete