There are a few things I would admit to borderline hoarding.
Wreaths, candles, and ribbon.
Yesterday I got an email from Robert's Crafts, a local craft store chain in our area. The email said that some of their items were 90% off. I stopped on my way home from work to pick up Ken (my craft store victim) and head to the store. I wasn't too impressed with most of what was on clearance, but when it comes to ribbon, how can you go wrong?!
I procured 25 spools (10-20 yards per spool) of wired ribbon and two packages of decorative acorns.
Here's an example of the regular price per spool.
One lengthy receipt later...
we own it all for $34.49.
That's a savings of $310.41!
Ribbon is fantastic, especially at that price!
As Ken was taking ribbon pictures for me, Tank decided to pose.
How can you not just love this little guy??!!
No comments:
Post a Comment