It was a perfect Sunday because we slept in and then went to the beach!
This was our little neck of the sandy woods. My chair is on the left under the big umbrella and Ken's is out in then sun. He wanted to work on his tan. I wanted to stay in the shade. I was already fried!
My shady little sanctuary.
Ken got in a lot of relaxing and reading.
And true to form, he kept his feet covered.
I stayed in the shade and listened to my iPod.
It got pretty overcast but it was still nice.
This would be the sun. It was actually really pretty.
After the beach, we went back to the hotel so Ken could shower off the sand. Then we took off to see the San Diego Temple.
It's beautiful! But I was really surprised how small it was. All of the pictures I've seen make it look so huge. It's really not all that big.
The gates were locked so we couldn't get in, but we stayed until it lit up. It was really pretty.
After that, we found a TGI Fridays (again, kudos to Sheldon for that) and had a great dinner. It was a fantastic way to spend a Sunday of vacation!
No comments:
Post a Comment