Monday, April 23, 2012

313/365 - Primary Substitute Thank Yous...


I'm still pretty new at the whole Primary Presidency thing. Most days, I feel clueless as to what I am doing or overwhelmed that I can't figure it out. I did suggest, however, that we have some thank yous for all of the subs we have in our Primary. We have a lot of subs too! From teachers not showing up to subs not showing, we're often scrambling at the last minute to get a teacher in every classroom. I thought it might be nice to have a little thank you for those who help us out. I volunteered to make them and keep our closet stocked up.

So, I came up with this...




On the back of the tag I wrapped 6 Lifesaver candies (the individually wrapped kind) in cellophane with some iridescent filler. The message certainly isn't anything original but it was easy and it worked.


I made a basketful of them.



Hopefully that will last us a few weeks and the wonderful people helping out in Primary will feel a little more appreciated.


105 comments:

  1. Those croissants look AMAZING. This is such a cute idea- the lifesavers. Thanks for sharing. You make everything look so cute, and then tell us it was EASY. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute...do you do Relief Society handouts as well?!
    Another idea is thanks for helping in a Crunch...filling the bag with Crunch bars. If ya wanna mix it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. An entire year later and I finally find your idea. Soooo stinkin' cute! Too bad you don't have an easy printable to make my life easier! ha! Just thinking about me. I did steal your cute idea and made something very similar! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have a printable version of these? I would love it if you do! I bought some lifesavers for this exact purpose in our primary! Thanks! Challis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have a printable copy. Leave your email address and I'll send it to you. :)

      Delete
    2. Love this idea! Can you email the printable copy to shar.monforton@gmail.com

      Delete
    3. Hi I'd love the printable if you still have it. my email is bekahkimball6@yahoo.com Thank you! Such a cute idea!

      Delete
    4. If you are still offering this as a printable my email is traceylynnp@gmail.com
      This is so cute!!

      Delete
    5. I would love a printable too! lacey_lacey10@yahoo.com I would appreciative it!

      Delete
    6. Can you send me a printable too! Thanks so much! metasabia@hotmail.com

      Delete
    7. Will you send me a printable?
      shellbell.naylor@gmail.com
      Thanks so much!

      Delete
    8. Would love the Life Saver printable too, please.
      Peggy
      peggymartin27@gmail.com

      Delete
    9. Could you send me printable as well, I was just called to be the Primary President. autumnmcgie@gmail.com

      Delete
    10. Send me a printable, PLEASE? Very Cute. Thank you. douglasfamily@byu.net

      Delete
    11. Would love the printable bcortopassi@hotmail.com. Thanks so much.

      Delete
    12. I would love the printable version of your adorable life saver thank you. Let me know if I can reimburse you for your time.
      ttdurfey@gmail.com.
      Thank you!!

      Delete
    13. This is so cute. Could I get a printable copy? Higbee9990@msn.com

      Delete
    14. Love this idea, can you email me the printable version, Please, wynelson@rtconnect.net

      Delete
  5. I'd love a printable as well for my Primary Teachers. My email is heathercanterbury@gmail.com Thanks so much in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love the printable too if you don't mind. My email address is
    ginaareed@gmail.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love a printable as well. My email is libertylibby@hotmail.com. Thanks so much in advance

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love the printable as well! Becker74@aol.com thanks!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute--I would also love the printable version--
    joymariefrancis@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! If you are still sending out printables of this thank you, I would love one. Thank you!!! marykristinasmith@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is it still possible to get a copy of this printable? I would love it for our primary. Super cute idea. Thanks
    lindsay.graehl@gmail,com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love these! can i also have a printable copy please? kay.peach@gmail.com
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love a printable too. bweilenmann@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love a printable as well
    jennavarro_22@yahoo.com
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. jennavarro_22@yahoo.com
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello! I Would love a printable too! Love this idea.
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  17. I guess you need my email nestingwithgrace@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love a printable as well, too cute!!

    struvster@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love a printable as well, too cute!

    struvster@hotmail.com

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i would love the printable for this!

    RICHANDTANNA@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. May I please get a printable as well? Thank you!!! I love it!
    jlunt1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. And the flood gates open... Such a cute, cute idea! Would you mind sending out one more copy of the printout?! It would be so wonderful... :-) sarah@thewoodfam.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I too would love to have the printable - lynda.w1877@gmail.com Thank YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Can I get a printable please!!
    struvster@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this printable! Wondering if i can have it, and if i can change the wording by chance! Email me, amandajoyoud@gmail.com
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just got called as Primary Pres and spent a couple hours on Pinterest searching for this kind of stuff. Thanks for being original and crafty so that people like me can pretend to be crafty!! :) Can you send me the printable too please? Thank you!!!! arianhatch@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Can you send me a printable of this?

    casey_young@rdale.org

    ReplyDelete
  28. Can you send me a printable of this?

    casey_young@rdale.org

    ReplyDelete
  29. Could I have a printable??? Thanks! winchenbachj@eastonsd.org

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi. Can I get a printable version sent to tiffenywow@hotmail.com ?
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  31. If you are giving out printables, may I have one as well? This is a fantastic idea and we are planning on doing it in our primary as well. Thank you. lanellie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Could I get a printable as well. Thank you!
    april.bride@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. printable please! Jldaws66@msn.com Super cute, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Do you still have this sub teacher thank you file and are willing to email it? emyann2atgmail

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would love a printable copy of this please. Its such a cute idea!
    klindmark7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. i would love a printable copy please! Such a great and cute idea! taywilson25@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I have been looking for something like this for our subs! Could I please have a printable copy also?

    amandavhead@gmal.com

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'd love a copy of this if you're still passing them out! We'd totally appreciate it at our school! Thanks! angelasnoop@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'd love a copy of this! My email is lisablack05@gmail.com. I'd really appreciate it. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Super cute, are you still passing them out. I would be so thankful if you would share with me. deeerjay@gmail.com If only I could learn to make these type of cards on my own, what would I need besides my creative imagination, if you have any tips please let me know. I would appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I would love to do these, do you have any tips how to get started. Are you still sharring with others I would so love a copy very cute. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  42. deeerjay@gmail.com for a copy please, thank you again

    ReplyDelete
  43. I'd also love a copy of this if you're still passing them out!
    shawnarogerswhitworth@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. This is perfect! Could I get a copy too?! My email is airhartm@hotmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Just got called to primary and would love a printable version deonemily@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Could I get a printable version as well? Thank you so much! rodshan at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Would also love the printable cathyniels6@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. It's been 30 years since I held a Primary calling; now here I am reappearing. A printable would be SO VERY helpful to me. Please send to Mzbeehive@gmail.com. I'll be very grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  49. It's been 30 years since I held a Primary calling; now here I am reappearing. A printable would be SO VERY helpful to me. Please send to Mzbeehive@gmail.com. I'll be very grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I would love the lifesaver printable as well., bcortopassi@hotmail.com. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I would love a printable copy!!! marnasudweeks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I would love a printable version of this if you are still sharing it! Thank you :) kristimbailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. love this! please send me a printable copy as well nohreencw@gmail.com. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I have a new calling as the Primary President would love to have the Printable for this here is my gmail: 1diver730@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I would love a copy of this printable
    suzwelchnv@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I was wondering if you are still sending copies? Thank you so much if you are. macsbabe@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I just got put in as Primary President and this would be great way to say thanks to our subs. Can I get a printable copy? sharonluthi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. i just got put in as our wards primary president. Can I get a printable copy also? This would be a great way to say thank you to our subs! sharonluthi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I would love a copy as well! suzana.avalos@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I would LOVE the printable ...what a cute idea!
    info@frontdoormarketing.solutions
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  61. I would love a printable copy of this lifesaver handout! cynthia.m.schneider@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Your Thank You tag is so cute. if you are still sharing the printable, i would love a copy.
    angie@angiewall.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I would love a copy of this printable. Thanks so much. It is very cute.
    melinda_kinghorn@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I would love a copy of this printable if still available. Thank you.
    skadams80@centurylink.net

    ReplyDelete
  65. Are you able to send a template to me? Just got called this week and already have subs on Sunday.
    Stephanie.pettersson@gmail.com
    Thank you in advance

    ReplyDelete
  66. I would love a copy of this darling printable also please? michelleybarnes@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I would love a copy of your darling printable please? Thanks!
    michelleybarnes@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Can I get a copy of this printable? I'd appreciate it! andreasmith19@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I too would really appreciate a printable copy of this. It's too cute!
    Tena.Snider@gmail.com Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  70. can you please send me your printable lifesave tag? theholtrys@gmail.com
    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Love it! May I have a copy too?
    camigammell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Could I get a printable copy of this? Thanks you.
    karen miles
    scottamiles@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I would love a printable of this buttonmno@hotmail.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  74. I would love a copy of this printable :) it is so cute!
    grimmsby5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I would love a copy of this printable!
    stephowens@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. Could you send me a copy of the printable? Thank you terrainprimary@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Could you send me a copy of the printable? Thank you terrainprimary@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I would love a copy of this printable
    wsu1996@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. This is adorable! Simple and such a fun way to say thanks. Can I get a copy of the printable too, please? jpettis6@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I to am new to Primary. Would love a printable version of this if you still have. Thanks
    wynelson@rtconnect.net Linda

    ReplyDelete
  81. Would love a cope of this printable
    wynelson@rtconnect.net
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  82. I would love a copy of this printable.
    debra.a.davis83@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I would love a copy of this printable lifesaver sub teacher.
    Thanks! Debra.a.davis83@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Great printable for Primary subs. I would love a copy of it. Thanks you hjenglish@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  85. Could I please have a copy of the printable? Thank you. laurijo7493@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Would love your lifesaver printable please. carolynn.slaughter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. Could also PLEASE have a copy of the printable :) Thanks to ALL you talented people.
    gshumways@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I love this! Could you please email me a printable copy bmhall@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  89. I love this! Could you please send me a copy of the printable? bmhall@cox.net Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  90. Can you send me a copy of this printable? It is darling and perfect for subs. Thank you! holtjenny@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete