Here's a quick update on what's going on inside my house...
Considering that the flood happened a month ago this Wednesday, things are moving along quickly. I go and check on it everyday. It's beginning to get a little exciting. Lately, I swear the place is toxic! You can literally taste whatever paint they're spraying for hours after you leave the house. It's gross. But...
I have a
FLOOR!!

This is the new floor that is on the main level. It's also in the newly finished office downstairs, which is the top picture. It's a natural oak and I really like it. I think it brightens up the house.



Argh! Stupid laundry room!! No more floods!!



There is still work going on in the t.v. room. They're going to repaint 4 of the 6 walls.

My answer for EVERYTHING these days is
"It's in the garage somewhere!"

This would be my bedroom... the graveyard for refinished doors.


The upstairs bathroom.
Hope you don't need to use it unless you WANT to pee in the shower.
THE TILE FLOOR GOES IN TOMORROW MORNING!!

More paint and baseboard "storage" in the t.v. room.

I have no idea how this picture got on here twice.
I'm just tired, I guess.

Shall we go down the uncarpeted stairs?

We may not have carpet, but we have paint!!
(it's a creamy yellow color with white molding and ceiling. I love it!)
The lower part of this room and hallway will be painted a taupe color.

Ummm... would you rather pee in the downstairs shower?
Tile goes in here tomorrow as well!!

Finished walls!

More of the downstairs family room. Don't forget the taupe will be on the bottom.

Downstairs bedroom.

The other downstairs bedroom.


More of the family room.
yeah! it's getting closer - i can't wait. i'm sure i'll be hanging out there more now to get away from my crazy life... :)
ReplyDeletelove ya
p.s. if you go private, please invite me...!!
love the floor choice!!
ReplyDelete