Saturday, August 22, 2009

I now have two-tone paint and tile...

Quite a bit got done in my house yesterday and today. The basement is all finished (except for the carpet) and the bathrooms have a floor again!! Here is a little peek...

Bathroom tile.
I had way too much stress deciding on tile so I had the flooring company put the same tile in both bathrooms. I know... boring boring... but what do you do?

Here's where the 2 floors meet. Not too crazy looking, right?

Upstairs bathroom.

Downstairs bathroom.
Here are a few pictures from the basement. The family room and hallway are two toned. Actually, the painter told me it's four toned (light color, dark color, trim, and ceiling). Who cares. Either way, it's going to look good. I can't wait for the carpet to get in!! The bad lighting (half of the light fixtures are not connected) makes the pictures look a little orange.








This is one of the downstairs bedrooms. It shows the contrast between the lighter color and the white trim and closet doors. It's the same color as the top portion of the family room and hallway. I like the continuity.


3 comments:

  1. ooh, I love it!! We make a good team (picking out paint I mean... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! It's coming along:) all your posts are great! And lovely 1st grade:) it's only the first week..you'll get your little 1st grader to be a good student! Youre a great teacher!!! Tank is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new wood!! It looks so great!!!!!

    ReplyDelete