I haven't blogged lately about us (well, Ken) playing the organ at the MTC. I originally blogged about it here. Well, we have been going more often - about every other week or so. And it looks like Ken may be able to become part of the "permanent organist schedule". We love going! The Spirit is so strong there, and we are lucky to be able to sit among the 2000+ missionaries and hear the great speakers and musical numbers.
We were at the MTC again last night. It was a great experience, of course. But this time, Ken got to wear his name tag. Yep. He has an official MTC name tag and I think it is just the cutest thing ever! He looks so handsome all "churched up" and then the tag makes him glow.
I love it!
I, however, don't have an official MTC name tag. I pretty much have nothing to offer when I'm there and I don't think they'll be giving me one that says "arm candy", "trophy wife", or "best escort ever". I'm just the tagless, big-haired lady who strolls in with the organist. Name tag or not, it's still a pretty important job!
Supporting roles are just as important! I love that you guys have this opportunity. That would be so amazing.
ReplyDeleteGood for Ken in all his organ playing! He must be amazing to audition for a master's program! I'm jealous. . .I can bearly get through my hymns on Sunday. :)
ReplyDeleteSHUT YOUR MOUTH! You are delicious arm candy.
ReplyDelete