Friday, January 14, 2011

Double work schedule...

I had a dream last night that I was teaching school.
That's never happened to me before.
In fact, for some reason, my principal was in my classroom as I was teaching. I remember what I was doing with my class, and even remember getting them ready to go home.
So... I'm sitting here in my classroom right now with 30 students feeling like this is the LONGEST day of my life because it feels like this is the 2nd time I've done this today.

All I can say is hooray for a three day weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I used to go home and dream about being at the hospital between my shifts all the time. It sucked because it was like being there for three days straight, except you don't get paid for all that night stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just be glad you don't teach 2 sessions of kindergarten. Then you would have been teaching 4 times. :) Talk about Groundhog's Day!

    ReplyDelete