Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010 in review...

2010 was a year full of some pretty uneventful things. It was also the year that my life would change for eternity. Here is a quick recap of some of the things that were memorable for me.

In 2010, Ken and Kristina decided to join lives.
We made it official and became engaged on February 10th.
You can read that post here.



My sarcastic dream came true (for the second time) when I was awarded "Yard Of The Month" by the city. That post is here.




And who could forget that my little Tank was awarded "Pet Of The Month". It was the highest accolade any terrier could ask for! You can view that exciting post here.


Ken finished his degree at The University of Utah. Woo-hoo!
Click here for that post.


I moved classrooms this summer. Considering everything going on around me at the time, it seemed overwhelming. You can read my rantings and ravings here and here.



Ahhh... wedding invitations. Read all about it here and here.


Ken went through the Mt. Timpanogos temple.
A week later we were sealed for eternity there.
You can read about it by clicking on the links at the top left hand side of the blog under click below to see pictures from our wedding day.



I became a new member of Ken's amazing family.


Ken became the newest member of my incredible family.


We bought ourselves a new bed...


...that broke on our wedding night.
Click here to read the TRUTH about that story.


We went on an AMAZING European honeymoon to London and Paris.
You can read about it by clicking on the links at the top left hand side of the blog under want to see pictures from our honeymoon?




And I came to the sad realization that Ken and I eat far too many "sweet treats". (I am sure, however, that 2011 will bring many, many more!)






But most importantly, in 2010, Ken and I both had some of the most spiritual experiences of our entire lives that we were able to experience together.


We are able to witness the small miracles that occur daily. We are grateful for all of the blessings we have in our "Charmed Life". You can read a little about that here and here. We are blessed to have the knowledge of a loving and forgiving Heavenly Father, and a Savior who made it possible for Ken and I to return to live with Him for eternity as husband and wife. We were able to experience firsthand the amazing sealing power of the Priesthood.
All in all, 2010 was a pretty great year!

3 comments:

  1. I love your post! I remember reading about your bed (when you first posted)... and I still don't know if I believe it all ;) j/k. Happy 2011!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been a blog stalker. I am Ken's cousin (I knew him as Shane) from the Adam's side of the family. My mom and his dad are brother and sister. I love reading your blog. Welcome to the family. I hope we will get to meet someday. :)

    Megan Keeney

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great year, I'm so very happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete