Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm hoping hell freezes over...

"The Ken I know wouldn't apply at BYU" 
these were the words that one of Ken's teachers from the University of Utah wrote in an email. 
Ken has strong feelings when it comes to BYU.
 He's not shy about telling people that.


Well... cross your fingers because he is auditioning at BYU tomorrow morning for the Master's Program in Organ Performance. Ken himself admits they have a great program and faculty.
Has hell truly frozen over?
 I sure hope so!



Ahhh.... Provo Utah.




Brother Brigham.



Ken won't know for a while if he has been accepted to the program or not. But in the meantime, I'm really excited for him to keep moving forward.
He's so talented and has worked so hard. 
He deserves every opportunity he can get his talented little organ-playing fingers on.
So I say to hell... freeze baby, FREEZE!
I love my husband!
Good luck, Ken!

2 comments:

  1. He wouldn't have to change allegiance just because he starts going there. I wish him good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Ken he can still wear his U of U tie....and red...BYU will be lucky to get him, if they're smart, and I think they can be, they'll accept him with wide opened arms. He'so talented and he'll always do awesome! You're a lucky girl, but then, you know it already and I think thats awesome too!

    I know Ken will do great!!!!

    ReplyDelete